About Singita Lebombo
At a Glance
Singita Lebombo Lodge overlooks one of the most dramatic landscapes in the Private Singita Lebombo Concession within a remote part of the Greater Kruger region of South Africa, on the border of wild Mozambique.
The fifteen-suite Singita Lebombo Lodge offers a unique African experience drawing from contemporary safari living in completely glass-walled lofts with beautiful 'eagle's nest' views.
Private 37,065-acre Lebombo concession
Relais & Chateaux safari lodge
Beautiful astronomy evenings
Interpretive Big Five safaris
Guided Day & Night game safaris
Walking safaris with expert guides
Drives in custom open 4x4 vehicles
at Singita Lebombo
- 15 luxurious lofts at Singita Lebombo
- Travel+ Leisure Top 100 World’s Best Hotels - 2014
- Outstanding views from every "glass tree house" suite
- Beautiful pool at lodge with dramatic views
- African Trading Village with Spa
- Stargazing evenings at Lebombo
- Outdoor boma for dining under the stars
- Gourmet meals & Singita wine cellar
- Exclusive private wildlife concession
- En suite bathroom, plus star shower
- PLUS! Pay for 3 nights at Singita Lebombo, get 4th night free!
Or enjoy a week at Singita South Africa; Combine your stay for 6 nights at Singita Lebombo & Boulders and pay for 5
- The 37,065-acre Private Singita Lebombo concession offers terrain rich in antelope and big cats among other plains game.
- A remote part of South Africa with a far-from-it-all wilderness.
- Superb, year-round wildlife with phenomenal lion prides and big five sightings in four unique eco-systems on the border of two African frontiers.
- Opportunities to track rare wildlife species such as wild dog and rhino.
- Large herds of Elephant and buffalo in season.
- Engage in community development and ecotourism with a visit to the colorful Singita cooking school.
- Lounge at the Singita Boutique and discover rare South African Wine and locally-designed artworks.
- Bush walks, jogging and biking trail excursions, on request.
Plus! Honeymoon at Singita Lebombo
One couple’s massage for the bride and groom
Chilled sparkling wine with welcome amenity
Romantic private dinner and a personalized gift
*Offer not valid with any other special promotions at Singita.
What you’ll see: The Lebombo Eco-Luxury
A tranquil sanctuary; Lebombo concession is an ecological grant developed by Singita in a special, remote part of northern Kruger undertaking a mission in the conservation of wildlife.
This unique eco-luxury lodge, with its minimal environmental footprint, is one of the most unique safari concepts in all of Southern Africa.
Witness jaw-dropping views from the exhilirating vantage of Singita Lebombo's "eagle's nests" as Hippo calls drift up from the N’wanetsi River flowing below the suites.
A Chic Safari Concept in Remote Africa.
Bonfire gourmet dinners accompanied by South Africa's finest wine and cuisine add magic and romance to your stay.
Enjoy wondrous star gazing evenings with astronomy guides.
One of the highest concentrations of
wildlife in South Africa.
Singita Lebombo’s private location in the Kruger - an area of 34,000 acres reserved exclusively for their own guests - has become one of the most legend-worthy safari regions in Southern Africa.
Huge prides of lions are encountered on game drives in this high-thrill frontier in the remote Lebombo mountains, along with great masses of Elephant and Buffalo in the dry season. Rare sightings of black rhino are another amazing factor in this unique area.
Singita Lebombo Rates
Seasons & Pricing
Price per night
Jan to Dec 2015
per person per night
ACTIVITIES INCLUSIVE OF ACCOMMODATION RATES:
Twice daily game drives with a Singita guide.
Guided walking safaris through the reserve.
Mountain biking available on prior request.
Astronomy and archery lessons.
What’s Extra? Flight arrangements to Singita Lebombo Concession (will be added based on travel plans and itinerary with Guided Safaris at extra cost), Tipping (at your discretion), Shopping and Personal expenses such as spa treatments, Travel insurance can be purchased with your package.
NOTES & DETAILS
Children 10-yrs or older only; ages upto 16yrs when sharing
pay 50% of published price.
Quick & easy reservations:
We’re fully iPad & smartphone compatible. Email us now
+1 (415) 814-6676
Talk with a knowledgeable Singita Specialist right here in the USA. Get answers about the Singita Lebombo experience and complete help in reserving your perfect safari today.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA
Hours: Mo-Fr 7am to 4pm
The Original LuxurySafariLodges.com
YOUR FULL NAME
DATES OF TRAVEL
Some info on your trip such as how many rooms required, total number of persons traveling, or - if you’d like a longer safari with ideas on more of our luxury safari camps to complement your stay.
*Please note that all fields are required for successful form submission.
A complete introduction to the Singita Safari experience:
Discover the exclusive journeys handcrafted in the collaboration
of Guided Safaris® & Singita Game Reserves throughout Africa.
Copyright © 2015 Guided Safaris Inc. All rights reserved.