SINGITA LEBOMBO LODGE
SINGITA LEBOMBO PRIVATE CONCESSION
About Singita Lebombo
The fifteen-suite Singita Lebombo Lodge offers a unique African experience drawing from contemporary safari living in completely glass-walled lofts with beautiful 'eagle's nest' views.
at Singita Lebombo
- 15 luxurious lofts at Singita Lebombo
- Travel+ Leisure Top 100 World’s Best Hotels - 2014
- Outstanding views from every "glass tree house" suite
- Beautiful pool at lodge with dramatic views
- African Trading Village with Spa
- Stargazing evenings at Lebombo
- Outdoor boma for dining under the stars
- Gourmet meals & Singita wine cellar
- Exclusive private wildlife concession
- En suite bathroom, plus star shower
- PLUS! Pay for 3 nights at Singita Lebombo, get 4th night free! Or enjoy a week at Singita South Africa; Combine your stay for 6 nights at Singita Lebombo & Boulders and pay for 5
Photo gallery Singita Lebombo Lodge: Eagle’s Nest Suites in the Mountains
Book till: Dec 31, 2014
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, GET 4TH NT FREE
Offer valid for travel till Dec 18, 2014
Pay for 5 nights, get your 6th night FREE!
Complimentary intercamp flight between the lodges.
- Luxury accommodation at Singita Lebombo Lodge
- Full American breakfast made-to-order
- All meals, lunch and dinner accompanied with Fine Wine
- Complimentary in-room minibar and cocktails
- Premier Wines from the Singita cellars inclusive of stay
- All game drives and guided safaris led by professional rangers
- Traditional afternoon tea service
- Complimentary laundry service
- All applicable taxes and reserve fees
HOW TO GET TO SINGITA
Depending on your international arrival and departure plans we can arrange for connecting domestic flights from Johannesburg or Cape Town to be packaged into your stay at Singita.
ASK ABOUT OUR LUXURY SAFARI SPECIALS AT SINGITA AND ACROSS SOUTH AFRICA.
*Please use the inquiry form above or call the Guided Safaris studio in San Francisco to discuss.
Ready to book your adventure?
San Francisco, CA
Hours: Mo-Fr 7am to 4pm
- The 37,065-acre Private Singita Lebombo concession offers terrain rich in antelope and big cats among other plains game.
- A remote part of South Africa with a far-from-it-all wilderness.
- Superb, year-round wildlife with phenomenal lion prides and big five sightings in four unique eco-systems on the border of two African frontiers.
- Opportunities to track rare wildlife species such as wild dog and rhino.
- Large herds of Elephant and buffalo in season.
- Engage in community development and ecotourism with a visit to the colorful Singita cooking school.
- Lounge at the Singita Boutique and discover rare South African Wine and locally-designed artworks.
- Bush walks, jogging and biking trail excursions, on request.
*Offer not valid with any other special promotions at Singita.
What you’ll see: The Lebombo Eco-Luxury
This unique eco-luxury lodge, with its minimal environmental footprint, is one of the most unique safari concepts in all of Southern Africa.
Witness jaw-dropping views from the exhilirating vantage of Singita Lebombo's "eagle's nests" as Hippo calls drift up from the N’wanetsi River flowing below the suites.
A Chic Safari Concept in Remote Africa.
Enjoy wondrous star gazing evenings with astronomy guides.
One of the highest concentrations of
wildlife in South Africa.
Huge prides of lions are encountered on game drives in this high-thrill frontier in the remote Lebombo mountains, along with great masses of Elephant and Buffalo in the dry season. Rare sightings of black rhino are another amazing factor in this unique area.