SINGITA SASAKWA LODGE
SINGITA GRUMETI RESERVE
About Singita Sasakwa
Singita Sasakwa lodge is built in the grand colonial style of an English manor and comprising seven cottage suites, offering one to four bedrooms, each air-conditioned and featuring a bedroom, lounge, fireplace, private deck, en suite bathroom and heated infinity pool.
at Singita Sasakwa
- 10 luxurious cottages at Singita Sasakwa
- Private infinity pool in every cottage
- Spacious suites with incredible views
- Sasakwa Spa offers luxury treatments
- Renowned cuisine & Singita wine cellar
- PLUS! Stay for 5 nights, get 6th night free!
Enjoy a week at Singita Sasakwa lodge or; Combine your stay with any of our luxury safari camps at Singita Grumeti: Faru Faru, Sabora or Explore Mobile Camp.
Photo gallery The Authentic Safari Manor of Singita Sasakwa Lodge
Valid for holiday season:
For 2014: Dec 15-31
Valid for Peak season: Jan,
June thru Oct & Dec 20-31
Valid for 2014: Feb till May
& Nov 1-Dec 19.
The 10 cottages at Sasakwa offer unique layouts to suit your needs: 1-bedroom cottages (Total 6 units)
2-bedroom cottages (Total 2 units)
3-bedroom cottage (Only 1 unit)
4-bedroom Sasakwa private retreat (1 villa)
All luxury cottages at Singita Sasakwa Lodge have a private grassland deck area with an infinity pool all to yourself overlooking the most dramatic views of the Serengeti plains below. The master bedrooms are separate from the living room with fireplace.
Twice daily guided safaris led by professional rangers and trackers
Horseback safaris on the Serengeti Plains
Traditional afternoon tea service
Complimentary laundry service
Private butler service
Ready to book your adventure?
San Francisco, CA
Hours: Mo-Fr 7am to 4pm
- The everchanging tapestry of the Great Serengeti; see the migration in season and experience millions of animals in the most wonderful wilderness spectacle on earth.
- The private Singita Grumeti Reserve is a one-of-a-kind concession exclusive to Singita guests.
- A remote wilderness experience that captures the heart of the pioneering safaris that originated in East Africa with quintessentially colonial-style settings.
- Guided morning and afternoon drives with expert Tanzanian trackers and professional guides.
- Opportunities to track the highly-endangered Black Rhino that have been under the protection of the Singita Grumeti Trust.
- Experience the authentic style of luxury safaris as they were done by the writers of 1920s; Get down to earth with nature in the enveloping views of the Serengeti and return home to Sasakwa with fine wine and Havana cigars by campfire.
- An exciting equestrian center with polo ponies; experienced riders can prebook a custom tailored adventure through the heart of the Serengeti wilderness.
- Your visit supports the continued conservation effort of the Singita Grumeti model, sustaining both the wilderness and empowering the local communities intergral to the land. On request, a special philanthropic visit to the Grumeti Environmental center can be arranged.
- Enjoy the luxury of your home in Africa: Private Deck in each cottage with Swarovski spotting-scope, heated infinity plunge pool, climate-conditioned suites with fireplaces to ensure your comfort in every season, and back at the main house - a snooker table, tennis and archery to settle in with your extended stay.
- In addition to a fully-outfitted gym, runners can enjoy jogging trails through the reserve in the company of a guide.
What you’ll see: A World-Class Safari.
- from ROBB REPORT World's Top 100 Resorts
The area forms part of the famous migration route, traveled by hundreds of thousands of animals every year. In addition to all of Africa's famous wildlife (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Cheetah...and more!) you also have the opportunity to seek rare bat-eared fox, the highly endangered black rhino and in season, millions of wildebeest and zebra migrating through the region. Guided walks through the Singita Grumeti reserve further the unique opportunities to find game in close interaction.
The most luxurious lodge in Tanzania.
As with every Singita luxury safari lodge, the wine and food experience at Sasakwa is a high-calibre experience with classic East African dishes paired alongside the finest from the award-winning Singita cellars.rience with classic East African dishes paired alongside the finest from the award-winning Singita cellars.
The Sasakwa Stables: Horseback safari.
Tailored horseback safaris allow you to gain a completely unique perspective of the African wilderness, allowing you to engage unobstrusively with herds of plains game. These safaris are custom-designed based on the riding fitness and ability of experienced riders exclusively. The favorable season for the Sasakwa horseback treks is June through October during the dry winter season. Riding tack is available in the Sasakwa stables for your use. After a long day’s ride take some time off at the Sasakwa spa for a traditional massage.
- Luxury safari tent accommodation
- All meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Flight between Singita Lamai & Singita Grumeti
- Guided safari activities and game drives
- Complimentary laundry service and Wifi
Jun - Oct 31 2014