All the very best elements of world-class accommodations with the charm of a private African safari. The Guided Safaris® family traces its roots back to Africa as one of the original luxury safari companies, available almost exclusively through private referral. Our magical safari retreats spattered throughout the sub-Saharan continent are award-winning wilderness locations with the finest hospitality on earth.
Let us introduce you to our luxury lodges in Africa and help make them your home on the adventure of a lifetime.
As we say in Swahili, ‘Karibu sana’ - You’re most welcome.
• Completely authentic luxury safari lodges
• Surreal views that overlook rivers or waterholes
• Surround yourself in remote wilderness areas
• Sumptuous cuisine and fine wine included
• Conservation for Big Cats, Elephant & Rhino
• Our finest Guides in all of Africa
Perhaps the most impressive feature of our Royal Malewane Safari is the endless romance of private experiences: the luxury of inexhaustible space to discover this beautiful part of the world from. Stretching out right from your private pool deck is an infinite wilderness dotted with plains game. On request, our private safaris offer a Specialist Guide & Private Vehicle, just for the exclusive use of a couple. Unforgettable champagne cruises around the Cape of Good Hope complete your romantic “Out of Africa” escape. Hermanus is one of the world's whale capitals with exceptional land-based Southern Right whale watching.
• The most luxurious lodges in South Africa
• Wine and chocolate tasting in Stellenbosch
• Gourmet cuisine and Chef's table dinners
• Exceptional Whale cruises in Hermanus
• See all of South Africa’s big game & marine life
• Perfect for honeymoon & anniversaries
Great Plains Conservation's newest launch in Botswana, in a conservancy just north of Duba Plains.
• Idyllic Sitatunga Private Island in the Okavango Delta
• Water-based activities, canoeing and birding
• Two-bedroom family suite: Sitatunga Private Island Suite
• Two luxury suites at main Sitatunga Private Island Camp